Indonesian Graduates’ Christian Fellowship (IGCF)
The Indonesian Graduates’ Christian Fellowship (IGCF) is a ministry of the Graduates’ Christian Fellowship (GCF). It also partners with the Fellowship of Evangelical Students (FES) in supporting doing graduates’ ministry the Indonesian student ministry. The IGCF reaches out to the final year students and challenges new graduates to live out the vision and their calling where God has placed them.
Calling all Indonesian Christian graduates to play a strategic leadership role as salt and light in churches, society and the nation, especially Indonesia for God’s glory.
- Final Year Ministry: Reaching out to final year students in tertiary institutions
- New Graduates Ministry: Equipping new graduates to live out the vision and calling in the transition period
- Graduates’ Ministry: Facilitating graduates to sharpen their life calling and to participate in the transformation of many aspects of life
- Visitations to final year students in campus
- Talks and seminars such as on “Christian participation in nation-building”
- Graduates’ camp such as one camp with the theme “Serving God’s purpose in our generation”, which was held at Cameron Highlands, Malaysia
In April 2001, a group of Indonesians in Singapore were concerned about the spiritual situation of the significant number of Indonesian graduates in Singapore. They felt it would be very strategic to reach out to them for God’s kingdom and so, got together to form a group. On 13 April 2001, the IGCF was founded and accepted as a ministry of GCF.
The IGCF also challenges new graduates to live out the vision and their calling where God has placed them and partners with the FES Indonesian Ministry in doing graduates’ ministry. A strong supporter of the Indonesian student ministry, the IGCF reaches out to the final-year students from the Indonesian Students Christian Fellowship (ISCF) groups.